School to School support
Milton Keynes Teaching School Alliance has a proven track record of successful working partnerships with a range of schools. Our approach is collaborative; our support is bespoke and targeted.
Our school to school support packages draw upon the recognised expertise and outstanding practice of middle and senior leaders in our schools, including Specialist, Local and National Leaders of Education. They include:
- Pupil Premium Reviews
- SEND Review – A review of SEND provision, policy and approaches adopted by the school to ensure high-quality education for SEND pupils. The review will evaluate key areas detailed in the SEND Code of Practice, however, the structure of the day can be bespoke to the school. Reviews typically include learning walks, meetings with key members of staff and stakeholders, scrutiny of SEND paperwork and observation of provision. At the end of the review, the school will receive a report detailing strengths of the school in relation to SEND provision and also an action plan to support them with ways forward to further develop this area.
- Reviews of Governance
- Targeted safeguarding audits and action planning
- Inclusion audits and action planning
- Coaching and mentoring of recently appointed headteachers
- Leadership coaching
- Curriculum design and leadership
- Subject specific support
- Reviews of the quality of teaching, learning and assessment
- Successful data tracking and interventions
- Support for TAs
and much more….
To book your review or to discuss your requirements, contact us today on:
Phone: 01908 533284