It is a statutory requirement that the induction of NQTs be quality assured by an ‘Appropriate Body’. All NQT mentors from schools who use us as their Appropriate Body, are welcome to attend raining where they will receive clear guidance on their roles and responsibilities for the year.
• Be confident with the roles and responsibilities of all those involved in the NQT induction year.
• Receive guidance on your role as a mentor and the reporting requirements
- For schools who hold a subscription to the Milton Keynes Teaching School Alliance CPD programme, the Appropriate Body service and NQT development programme of CPD is free of charge
- For schools who purchase our NQT development programme of CPD, which costs £550.00 per NQT, the Appropriate Body service costs £130.00 per NQT
- For the Appropriate Body Service only, the cost is £260.00 per NQT.