It is a statutory requirement that the induction of NQTs be quality assured by an ‘Appropriate Body’. All NQTs who are registered with us for Appropriate Body, are welcome to attend training where they will receive clear guidance on the roles and responsibilities of all those involved in their induction year; fully preparing them for the year ahead.
• Be confident with the roles and responsibilities of all those involved in your NQT
• Receive guidance on the level of support your school will provide you.
• Receive information on reporting arrangements throughout the induction year
- For schools who hold a subscription to the Milton Keynes Teaching School Alliance CPD programme, the Appropriate Body service and NQT development programme of CPD is free of charge
- For schools who purchase our NQT development programme of CPD, which costs £550.00 per NQT, the Appropriate Body service costs £130.00 per NQT
- For the Appropriate Body Service only, the cost is £260.00 per NQT.