Accelerate the learning of disadvantaged pupils. This dynamic course inspires teachers and leaders with proven strategies to enable our disadvantaged children to reach their potential.
• Have a deeper understanding of the challenges faced by different groups of disadvantaged pupils, enabling you to plan strategically, based on your current trends and data.
• Explored and understand the importance of developing a culture of oracy, vocabulary and language across all year groups, including a framework to support staff.
• Focussed on aspects key to raising attainment for disadvantaged pupils, moving from monitoring and intervention to outstanding proactive provision.
• Have the tools needed to become a ‘Pupil Premium Champion’ within your school, from raising aspirations within the community to using language patterns and structures to support pupils in finding their voices.
• Understand how the Path to Success can be applied, enabling pupils to master the primary curriculum and be ready for the next stages of their education.
Free to subscription members
£135 + VAT for non-subscription members