School budgets are continuously being reduced meaning schools have to be more creative with how they spend their money. Coupled with this, professional development is more important than ever before, not only to ensure all children have access to an outstanding education offering, but to aid staff retention through the career development of our talented teachers.
With this is mind, our subscription offers schools considerable cost savings and unlimited access to our CDP offering. Being a member of our Alliance enables schools to reap the rewards of a truly school-led system. Alliance schools benefit from participation in high-quality CPD for their staff, access to exceptional trainee teachers, bespoke school-to-school support models and dissemination of the latest initiatives and educational research findings.
In return, we expect our schools to fully engage in the collaborative model of school improvement – working with us to identify future leaders for a world class education system.
Join our Alliance today and reap the benefits of our exclusive network of schools striving for world class education.
Please note prices have been held from 17/18 in recognition of the challenges schools face in their budgets and the importance of high quality CPD for the development and retention of a high quality work force.
Below is an overview of what is included in our cost saving subscription packages:
| ||Bronze||Silver ||Gold
|Access to Trainee Teacher placements*||x||x||x
|Newly Qualified Teacher programme*||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited
|Appropriate Body Service for NQTs*||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited
|Recently Qualified Teacher programme||1 free place||2 free places||Unlimited*
|Middle Leader programme||1 free place||2 free places||Unlimited*
|Free places on included CPD courses||1 free place||2 free places||Unlimited*
|Professional networking groups||x||x||x
|Discounted places on ‘Special Events||x||x||x
|Cost per child in Reception or older||£4.00 per pupil||£5.00 per pupil||£6.50 per pupil
|Minimum cost if cost per pupil total is lower||£400.00||£500.00||£650.00
* subject to availability
Terms and Conditions
- All courses are subject to availability and places are secured on a first come, first served basis.
- 10 working days notice of cancellation is required.
- Any delegates failing to attend without cancelling will incur a £40 cancellation fee in addition to the course fee.
- Invoices will be issued annually at the start of the Autumn Term. Places on any programme will not be bookable until the invoice is paid in full.
- MKTSA retains the right to change the date of courses and will communicate in advance with delegates should the need arise.
- If you wish to cancel your annual subscription, notification must be made in writing to MKTSA giving one full months notice.