School budgets are continuously being reduced meaning schools have to be more creative with how they spend their money. Coupled with this, professional development is more important than ever before, not only to ensure all children have access to an outstanding education offering, but to aid staff retention through the career development of our talented teachers.
With this is mind, our subscription offers schools considerable cost savings and unlimited access to our CDP offering. Being a member of our Alliance enables schools to reap the rewards of a truly school-led system. Alliance schools benefit from participation in high-quality CPD for their staff, access to exceptional trainee teachers, bespoke school-to-school support models and dissemination of the latest initiatives and educational research findings.
In return, we expect our schools to fully engage in the collaborative model of school improvement – working with us to identify future leaders for a world class education system.
Join our Alliance today and reap the benefits of our exclusive network of schools striving for world class education.
Below is an overview of what is included in our cost saving subscription packages:
* subject to availability
Terms and Conditions
• All courses are subject to availability and places are secured on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
• Without a subscription, courses can be booked individually: £75 +VAT per delegate on a half day course and £135 +VAT for a full day course.
• Once free places have been booked, additional places will be added to a waiting list and, if available, will be charged out at an additional cost of £50 +VAT for half day course and £90 +VAT for a full day course.
• Any delegates failing to attend without cancelling, will incur a £40 cancellation fee in addition to the course fee. 10 working days’ notice of cancellation is required.
• Subscription invoices will be issued annually at the end of the preceding summer term or the start of the autumn term. Places on any programme will not be bookable until the invoice is paid in full.
• MKTSA retains the right to change the date of courses and will communicate in advance with delegates should the need arise.
• Subscriptions run for the full academic year. If you do not wish to renew, please notify us in writing before 12th July 2019.
*Subject to availability
Please find our CPD courses on the front home page.